Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keeping The Brawl Legacy Alive!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy

Go down 
2 posters

What is the best Mario Kart game to u?
SNES Mario Kart
Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar0%Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
N64 Mario Kart
Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar25%Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar
 25% [ 1 ]
Gameboy Advance Mario Kart
Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar0%Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar
 0% [ 0 ]
DS Mario Kart
 0% [ 0 ]
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar75%Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy I_voting_bar
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Drew561

Drew561

Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy Empty
PostSubject: Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy   Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 1:15 pm

Hello again Brawl Legacy.Im looking for all those Mario Kart racers.Sometimes I like to take a break from SSBB and go racing on Mario Kart Wii.So I am just looking for some people to race.So just post ur fc by quoting to this topic. Thank you Brawl Legacy and happy racing Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
josedos

PostSubject: im geting mario kart wii   Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 pm

im getting mariokart wii for xmas lets race in the future
Back to top Go down
Drew561

Drew561

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy   Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm

Sure Id love to Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy   Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart Racers of Brawl Legacy
Page 1 of 1